Grosvenor Pulford Hotel Weddings
At the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa we are here to make your Wedding Day dreams come true. Weddings are our speciality, whether it is a small intimate gathering or a large celebration. We will take care of every little detail from the ceremony through to your evening reception. Our dedicated and professional team will ensure that everything runs smoothly so that you can relax and enjoy your magical day.
This beautiful hotel is set in its own grounds and ideally located a 5 minute drive from Chester City centre, yet a stone’s throw from the beauty of Wales. We are licensed both indoors and outdoors for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships and have a selection of beautifully appointed wedding suites which will give you the ideal setting, tailored to your individual requirements. The superb grounds including the stunning Asian Sensory Garden, the picturesque lake with a quaint wooden bridge, the charming thatched gazebo and the beautiful courtyard provide the most striking backdrops for your wedding photographs.
This 4 star hotel also boasts 73 en-suite bedrooms including numerous individual and exquisitely designed, luxury bedrooms, a Mediterranean themed restaurant, a stylish gastro bar, and a luxurious spa featuring 6 indulgent treatment suites, 3 relaxation rooms, a VIP couples suite, Hamman, Arabian Rasul, Rejuvenation Skin Clinic, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, gymnasium, tennis court, Spa Boutique, Spa Eatery and the unique and stunning Asian Sensory Garden.
You can ensure that our experience and personal attention will make your wedding day the perfect day to remember.
To help make your wedding day truly perfect The Grosvenor Pulford Hotel Wedding Package will include the following:
- A dedicated wedding planner to assist you at every stage
- Advice on floral arrangements, entertainment and other ancillary services
- Complimentary room hire for your wedding reception*
- Red carpet welcome
- Complimentary cake stand and knife
- Banqueting Manager to act as your Master of Ceremonies
- Choice of linen napkins to complement your colour scheme
- Creative lighting to enhance the mood of the occasion (Grosvenor Suite only)
- Preparation of your seating plan & menus
- Picturesque settings for your Wedding photographs
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for the Bride & Groom**
(Champagne, chocolates and flowers can be arranged at a small
- Special accommodation rates for your guests
subject to minimum numbers – please consult the wedding co-ordinator
** for weddings with 50 guests or more
Finalist for the "Northwest Best Wedding Venue"
in the Wedding Industry Awards 2014
Voted "Best Wedding Venue in Cheshire"
in the County Bridal Northwest Wedding Awards 2011
Wedding Venue Overview and Facilities
- Total No. of bedrooms—73
- No. of function rooms—4
- Civil license—Yes
- Award winning Mediterranean style restaurant Ciro’s Braserrie
- Nelson’s Bar – a contemporary, gastro style bar
- Spa by Kasia – to include a Roman-style swimming pool, steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna, 6 indulgent treatment suites, 3 luxury relax rooms, a VIP couple’s suite, Hamman, Rasul, air conditioned gymnasium, outdoor tennis court and Asian Sensory Garden
- Ample free parking
Wedding Breakfast and Reception Guest Capacities
With our various elegant function suites we are able to cater for both small and large civil ceremonies/partnerships and wedding receptions
The contemporary yet luxurious Grosvenor Suite is a magnificent venue for your wedding reception. This fully self contained suite, with its own private bar and entrance is flexible enough to accommodate from 50 to 250 guests.
Ciro’s Brasserie is an opulent Mediterranean themed restaurant with lush surroundings and picturesque courtyard providing a wonderful setting for a private daytime wedding reception for up to 80 guests.
The Westminster Suite is an exclusive room for a small intimate party of up to 30 guests, whilst the Belgrave Suite can accommodate up to 50 persons for a wedding reception.
At the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa we welcome all couples to celebrate their love and commitment. The Grosvenor Suite, The Westminster and The Belgrave are all licensed to conduct Civil Ceremonies and Partnerships in addition to our outdoor Lakeside Gazebo.
Back to Menu